THE NEW HIGHTEC TRUCKSTAR SAE 10W-40 X-TRA – THE FIRST ROWE ENGINE OIL FOR SCANIA LDF-3 APPLICATIONS
High-quality multi-grade engine oil based on HC-synthesis for many different truck diesel engines.
With its HIGHTEC TRUCKSTAR SAE 10W-40 X-TRA (article no. 20120), ROWE MINERALÖLWERK GMBH have developed a product which, besides many other manufacturer specifications, is the first to meet the stringent requirements of the Scania LDF-3 specification.
Its broad range makes it the ideal rationalization product for use in many different trucks and other applications.
HIGHTEC TRUCKSTAR SAE 10W-40 X-TRA is available in the container sizes 20L, 60L and 200L, as well as tanker trucks, and convinces with a host of advantages:
- Fuel savings through low-viscosity characteristic
- Reliable protection from corrosion and black sludge
- Stable lubricating film and best wear protection also with hot oil and under extreme strain
- Permits the longest oil change intervals as per manufacturer specification
- Very low oil consumption thanks to low evaporation losses
Of equivalent quality under EU law for the following classifications/specifications:
- ACEA E4/E7
- API CF
- DAF Extended Drain
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Mack EO-N
- MAN M 3277
- MB 228.5
- MTU Type 3
- Renault RD-2/RLD/RLD-2/RXD
- Scania LDF/LDF-2/LDF-3
- Volvo VDS-3
Please see the HIGHTEC TRUCKSTAR SAE 10W-40 X-TRA product information on our website for more product details.<< back to overview