Today we would like to inform you that ROWE is expanding its product range in the area of automatic transmission oils.
With HIGHTEC ATF 9007 (article number 25098), ROWE as of now has an automatic transmission oil in its portfolio that is specifically tailored to the needs of the latest nine-speed automatic transmissions from various manufacturers.
The reduced viscosity helps to save fuel and thus contributes to meeting the latest fuel economy requirements.
Thanks to its great range of application options, HIGHTEC ATF 9007 provides an outstanding grade streamlining product for a great variety of gasoline, diesel or hybrid vehicles.
Besides meeting the requirements of the modern 9G-TRONIC transmissions by Mercedes-Benz, it is also suitable for many vehicles made by Volkswagen, Nissan, Volvo and other manufacturers.
It will thus cover the latest Mercedes-Benz C 300 BlueTEC HYBRID just as much as the powerful Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 S 4MATIC Coupé (C292), for example. It is used in keeping with the manufacturer’s instructions here and always recommended where one of the following specifications must be met:
· JASO 1A-LV
· DSIH 6p805
· Hyundai/Kia SPH-IV/SP-IV RR
· Hyundai NWS-9638
· MB 236.16/236.17
· Mitsubishi J3/PA/SP-IV
· Nissan Matic W
· Saab 93 165 147
· Volvo 6 speed MY 2011-2013 (P/N 31256774 or 31256675)
· VW G 055 162/G 052 540
HIGHTEC ATF 9007 meanwhile convinces with the following advantages, amongst others:
· reduced viscosity for best fuel economy (maximum fuel efficiency)
· outstanding constancy of the friction coefficient across the entire change interval, hence maximum driving and shifting comfort
· best wear protection properties for reliable function and longest lifetimes
· excellent ageing and oxidation stability
· neutral for sealing materials
The new HIGHTEC ATF 9007 (article number 25098) is available in the following container sizes as usual: 1, 5, 20, 60, 200, 1000 litres and in bulk.
For more information about our HIGHTEC ATF 9007, please view the product information on our website.
Your usual consultant is always happy to answer any questions you may have.