We would like to inform you about the new launch of our HIGHTEC SYNT RS C5 SAE 0W-20 (item no. 20379).
With ACEA C5, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association created a category developed especially for fuel-saving engine oils.
With its reduced HTHS viscosity, the newly launched HIGHTEC SYNT RS C5 SAE 0W-20 complies with this special fuel-economy specification and is characterised by a number of additional manufacturer specifications. This makes it ideally-suited for state-of-the-art Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo and Opel models, as well as numerous other vehicle brand manufacturers’ models.
It is used in accordance with manufacturer specifications and facilitates utilising the best possible fuel economy potential of modern engine concepts. This way, operating costs are reduced. In the course of development, equally important topics, such as best wear resistance or long replacement intervals headed the list of requirements.
As a result, HIGHTEC SYNT RS C5 SAE 0W-20 attained best ratings in the challenging OEM engine tests, thereby making it perfectly-suited as a rationalisation product for numerous current and future cars. This is also confirmed by the manufacturers’ authorisations, which distinguish this product.
HIGHTEC SYNT RS C5 SAE 0W-20 is authorised by BMW and Mercedes-Benz in accordance with the following specifications:
- BMW Longlife-17 FE+
- MB manufacturer authorisation 229.71
In addition, it is qualitatively equivalent under EU law with:
- ACEA C5
- API SN PLUS RC (RC = Resource Conserving)
- Opel OV0401547
- Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE
Here, among other things, HIGHTEC SYNT RS C5 SAE 0W-20 convinces with the following benefits:
- outstanding rationalisation product
- optimal fuel economy performance
- best cold start properties and fastest engine oiling with SAE viscosity class 0W-20
- excellently-suited for extended maintenance intervals
- future-proof additive technology for future engine generations
- low oil consumption, thanks to very low evaporation loss
- suitable for many hybrid motors (micro, mild, full and plug-in hybrids)
HIGHTEC SYNT RS C5 SAE 0W-20 will soon be available in container sizes starting from 1 litre. More product details and additional information on our HIGHTEC SYNT RS C5 SAE 0W-20 can be found in the product information on our Internet website.