Since 2009, ROWE has been the official sponsor of the VLN (Association of Nürburgring Endurance Cup) racing series. Thus, the ROWE logo appears next to the starting number on the engine hoods of the racing cars in Europe’s most popular mass motorsports series.
However, ROWE’s commitment and dedication to motorsports goes beyond this partnership. The company participates in the VLN and the ADAC 24 hour race on the Nürburgring – one of the biggest motor racing events in the world – with two Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 cars. The ROWE Racing team combines many years of motorsport expertise in a variety of different racing series with many successes and a great deal of experience.
In 2011, the new team was able to celebrate a successful debut season. One overall race victory in the VLN, several top ten places and the fourth best result of all Mercedes cars in the 24 hours of the Nürburgring made for an impressive list of successful results.
In 2012, two Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 joined the team for use in the VLN and the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring. The track record: two overall wins, four podium ranks, and eleven Top-Ten finishes in the VLN and the 10th place overall in the 24-hour race at the Nürburgring.
In the current season, ROWE RACING is sending, for the first time, up to three Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 to the Nordschleife. The goal for the season is the overall victory at the Nürburgring 24-hour race and more podium finishes at the VLN.
Further information can be found at www.rowe-racing.de
Racing Events 2018:
- 23. ‐ 24.03.2018: VLN, Nürburgring
- 06. ‐ 07.04.2018: VLN, Nürburgring
- 20. ‐ 22.04.2018: Blancpain Endurance Series, Monza
- 10. ‐ 13.05.2018: ADAC Zurich 24h-Rennen, Nürburgring
- 18. ‐ 20.05.2018: Blancpain Endurance Series, Silverstone
- 01. ‐ 02.06.2018: Blancpain Endurance Series, Le Castellet
- 26. ‐ 29.07.2018: Total 24 hours of Spa, Spa-Francorchamps
- 17. ‐ 18.08.2018: VLN (ROWE 6h Rennen), Nürburgring
- 28. ‐ 30.09.2018: Blancpain Endurance Series, Barcelona