A Triathlon is the consecutive completion of the three disciplines of swimming, cycling and running. It is the maximum challenge for any athlete! Thus, it fits perfectly with the ROWE philosophy: maximum performance and superior quality.
The most famous competition is the Ironman Hawaii, where a 2.8 km swim in the sea, 180 of cycling and then a complete Marathon on foot are waiting to be conquered.
ROWE has supported a variety of athletes for years and thereby promotes one of the toughest sports.
More information: www.rowe-triathlon.de
Occupation: Retail Merchant and Triathlet
- 1st at the Teamsprint Hachenburg 2013
- 6th at the CCTW 2013, Ironman Distance in PB 8:54.35
- 12th at the Mussbach Triathlon BASF Cup 2013
- 2nd at the Ironman Südafrika 2012, AG
- 3rd at the Tri-Pfalz Kaiserslautern ’12, middle distance
- 6th at the City Triathlon Mainz 2012
- Vice German Champion 2011 Duathlon, AG 25 (short distance)
- 1st at the Hans Grohe Triathlon Offenburg 2011
Further successes and information: www.marco-maurer-triathlet.de